Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Xlars
bakbek wrote:I suggest implementing a TAG system for sorting out the materials... this way each material can have more then one tag and easy to find
Super idea
By Xlars
Tyrone Marshall wrote:Please allow material authors to remove materials. I see no reason to continue to offer any materials that people do not find to be useful.
I agree .. this should be the "author" who decides (eg. when it is errornous). But some might find a material usefull at a later time but just have not seen it yet. Please dont remove some material that you at some time found cool yourself.
By Xlars
Maxer wrote:We should also only use one type of compression program; otherwise we'll have to have several different types of program loaded just to uncompress all of these files. My vote is for Windows zip.
Or the site should have pointers to all (preferable) free compression program used.
By Aji Enrico
Search function?

Getting kind of messy now when theres about 300 materials.

Someone mentioned a Tag based search, and that is highly recommended by me as well.
By sensor
Browse by images/thumbnails would be very nice... 8)
By Tim Ellis
A log of downloaded materials by user, to help prevent multiple downloads of the same materials. (Cookie based?)

Intuitive search function & browse.

Many thanks for the mxm gallery. :D

Tim.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]