Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Tyrone Marshall
Final set uploaded. Phase 1 is complete. Now you have an IOR file library.

The remaining ior files will be rendered in groups as they are just variations of some of the materials in this library.

Tremendous effort by a lot of good people to make this library a success!
By JCAddy
can someone explain to me how to get these to work? I don't understand it...when i try an dload an Ior file they dont show up. But when I want to load full IOR data I see all the files in the folder but it renders grey.

a little help please?

thanks!
By Tyrone Marshall
Hyperballad wrote:can someone explain to me how to get these to work? I don't understand it...when i try an dload an Ior file they dont show up. But when I want to load full IOR data I see all the files in the folder but it renders grey.

a little help please?

thanks!
Load the ior files that come with Maxwell from the material editor in the "load full ior data" slot there is a button that will bring up a file and location requestor.

The only things you can change for a full ior are those items such as roughness, anistropy, angle and bump.
By Tyrone Marshall
All image banks are up. There was a mistake that earlier that did not display the last two images of the collection.
By Tyrone Marshall
A new set of IORs has been added:

Hdesbois IOR Set Extension I

A collection of IORs recovered by Hdesbois. See page 1 for 8th thumbnail display for this collection.

IOR files to be provided soon! You can get them also by visiting this thread and copy/paste into a text file but rename the extension to ".ior".

ref: http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0
By RLBlain
Is there a zip somewhere with all pf these IOR materials?

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]