Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By bjorn.syse
Thank you all!

Max: It's a kind of industrial resin from DuPont used a lot in interiors/kitchens/kitchen sinks.
By KurtS
you nailed it!

Only 95 more to go:
:)
By ivox3
:lol:

And we'd really appreciate it too. :P
By djflod
gerat approach bjorn.syse ... will you send it to the mxm gallery too ? :)
By hyltom
This is a very nice material, well done!

I have never seen the real Corian (only chinese copy) but is it not a little bit reflective? Check the reflection at 80 degre, i think the reflection at this angle should be very obvious.
By bjorn.syse
Only 95 more to go:
I'd have to consider that ... It would have been one thing just changing the texture for them all, but the thought of adjusting different SSS-parameters for them all just make me sick...

Hyltom: You're right, it should be a bit reflective. Especially at glanzing angles. The way it is setup now it has got two components: One BSFG 95 roughness and one SSS with 8 roughness. The SSS component has got 15 % weight..

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say I should check the reflection at 80 degree?
By bjorn.syse
Hi again. I added a third layer to be able to add some more reflectivity without increasing the SSS-effect.

I use ND 1 on both the BSDF layers, because as I understood it, it would make the reflectivity itself remain in the glancing angles. Am I right in doing that?

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]