Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By mapro
@hyltom

I'm a user.
What will be unfair? All the persons who create such greate materials are willing to share it. I want to pay for the work which NL have to invest for the time to burn a CD and the freight.
I can also sit down and download all the materials which takes a lot of time.
NL should not charge for the material they should charge for the effort and the costs.

Sorry if there is a misunderstanding in my previous post.
I agree with hyltom if NL charge for the material it is unfair.
By nicole
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if my first post was confusing. As you know, we ran an "offer" for all of you to submit only 1 material and then get the whole material library in one go. So you will not get the whole mxm library at once if:

- you have submitted materials before the 11th of January and none after that date. Old materials you submitted do not count, you had to make a new one.
- you have submitted materials after Jan 11, but there was something wrong with them. Only completely valid, accurate materials count. If there was something wrong with your submitted material, you should have received an email explaining what is wrong with it.

Besides:

- We will not extend this scheme any further. Today is the last day to use the download link. You will only have this link if you have submitted a material to the mxm gallery before January 21. If you don't have the link now you won't be able to get the whole library at once.
- If there are any special reasons or circumstances why you couldn't upload a material or didn't receive the download link, please send an email to mxmgallery@nextlimit.com explaining your case.
- We are not planning to create a CD with the mxm materials to sell. Firstly because (obviously) it wouldn't be fair to create a CD with "free" materials and then sell it, secondly because we develop software and don't make material CDs. If you didn't make a material and thus didn't get the link to download the whole gallery, you are out of luck. You still have access to hundreds of free materials for you to download.

I hope this explains everything. Thanks!
:wink:
Nicole

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]