Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Eurofiles
That's correct. I played around with the R2 settings as Mihai suggested. The material actually does have a glow at the 90 degree angle, but I didn't want to exaggerate it so I eased off from white. But it's exactly what I want because it turned out to look just like a something imaged under an SEM and also has that aqueous environment look to it.

The structure you see is an antibody, which was put together using open-source crystallography data for IgG. Although antibodies cannot be viewed under SEM, there is someway I had to visually portray it in a cool way. This effect would, however, be much more suitable for microorganisms and larger structures.

Actually a couple people said it looks like coral, I guess it would look pretty cool with a couple fish near it.
By Tim Ellis
Great progress with your render.

How large is the mesh? I used 1mm capsules for my tests, but ran into camera limitations from zooming so close, to something so small.

I was going to try scaled up versions in my next tests.

Tim.
By 3dtrialpractice
euro..
:shock: wow that looks great.... defintaly got the right feel - and now that u mentionit it does have coralish look!
is the material a 2 bsdf material or just one with a r2 file?
any chance that it could be sharemxm or the mxm explained/screen caps shown?
By tom
Great progress Eurofiles, maybe you can also send a big size render which will make us all happy :D

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]