Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By hyltom
Yesterday night, my wife came back home with a new mobile phone (because her old one was broken) and i was attracted by the keys. When the mobile is off, the keys looks silver but when you received a call or push a key, a light appear by translucence. Actually, this principle is not new, but i was thinking "how can i do this in Maxwell?". So i decided to try...and here is the result.

OK, it's not very complicated to make, but i like the result :wink:
By 4 HeRo
And i like the result to good job hyltom, :D
By Mattia Sullini
hyltom wrote:Yesterday night, my wife came back home with a new mobile phone ... Actually, this principle is not new, but i was thinking "how can i do this in Maxwell?". So i decided to try...and here is the result.

:lol: so i guess that my girlfiend is not the only one that when catches me staring for minutes at an object says "ok, i know, you are trying to argue how you could do that in maxwell..."
By 4 HeRo
Mattia Sullini wrote:
hyltom wrote:Yesterday night, my wife came back home with a new mobile phone ... Actually, this principle is not new, but i was thinking "how can i do this in Maxwell?". So i decided to try...and here is the result.

:lol: so i guess that my girlfiend is not the only one that when catches me staring for minutes at an object says "ok, i know, you are trying to argue how you could do that in maxwell..."
Mine beings me things home saying that will be a nice thing to model :D
By hyltom
Mattia Sullini wrote:

Well, my wife just take me for a crazy designer fascinated by how stuff are made...she has no idea what is maxwell.
By djflod
oh Thank you hyltom :)

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]