Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By abed-sabeh
Mihai wrote:Cool and unusual :) How about a slow camera slide to the animation?
All possibilities are opened :) I love doing unusual things Mihai, "usual" doesn't exist in my dictionary :)
By Mihai
Another thought, I have a few now and then, this would be a good scene to test GPU vs CPU on, see how much time you saved on the entire animation. Looks like a case where GPU would be a LOT faster than CPU.
By abed-sabeh
Mihai wrote:Another thought, I have a few now and then, this would be a good scene to test GPU vs CPU on, see how much time you saved on the entire animation. Looks like a case where GPU would be a LOT faster than CPU.
Mihai, I have an old Mac Pro 2009, not even with a thunderbolt. :D I prefer to change my MAC and invest in something like a 20 core Dual Xeon with a Titan X 12 GB G-Card since Apple is way too slow in their production. The decision is hard and taking me some time to find the right configurations with some research, and mostly, the self confidence to change my work flow from Mac to Windows.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]