Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
Seghier your geometry is all messed up due to overlapping poly's, you need to model transparent objects as a continuous welded mesh. (watertight)

This test is using overlapping coloured glass blocks with varying nd's inside clear glass. I made it from an arch-viz floor, wrapped into a cylinder shape, the blocks have 45 degree fillets.

I ran out of Nested priorities needed to add the water geometry. 11 is not enough in this case, due to the way I split up the colours, (I didnt want any adjacent blocks of exactly the same same colour/priority)

Dear devs, can we have 20 priority levels please.

Image 10min render sl14
By burnin
oh, so lovely, eric :)

yes, dielectric priorities need higher count

PS
Note (to clear any confusion, if it happens, cuz it happens)
1. Nested Dielectric priorities work only with DIELECTRIC materials - it's in the name. (ie. SSS don't get rendered, no scattering)
2. If using other materials within Dielectric volumes, there's no need for priorities, simply model your object properly.
:)
eric nixon wrote: I ran out of Nested priorities needed to add the water geometry. 11 is not enough in this case, due to the way I split up the colours, (I didnt want any adjacent blocks of exactly the same same colour/priority)
Are you using a plugin or something? On studio I can have 999 priorities. Can you explain better where does that limit comes from?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]