Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By Hervé
a leg I recently did..

Raw Maxwell. No Post process.
chiken_leg_3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By eric nixon
Disgustingly real 8) Nice one.

Can you render that exact scene again but with a different camera position, will it hold up? I'm not saying it wont, but it would be a good proof of the setup.
By Rafal SLEK
:-)
By Hervé
eric nixon wrote:Disgustingly real 8) Nice one.

Can you render that exact scene again but with a different camera position, will it hold up? I'm not saying it wont, but it would be a good proof of the setup.
hey thanks.. yes sure.. it holds any position.. also any lighting.. hdri, emitters.. even back-lighting.

next week I 'll render some more.. :wink:
By Aniki
Would be curious about how much shading info is in the texture already and what is actually rendered. Can you also render a lambert with/without displacement please?
By Hervé
yes I have seen it for some time ... it looks ok.. but sorry I don't like that melted cheese.. does not feel greasy enough. and the breads are not too great..

here for you (careful... just a wip.. ) lots to do still..

one emitter. I only kept the spec.
chiken_leg.png
chiken_leg2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Hervé
hey Thomas.. thank you Master :wink:

Thanks Aniki :)
chiken_leg_4.png
By Max
anyone know why i cant see the images?
It says "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]