Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By paulo
Update with Tree and Leafs. made with maxwellzone textures

i don't like the bark and ground materials

i'm trying to figure out how to map my photos (textures of a tree) to the bark material, i have bitmap2material so i can export normal, bump, occlusion, rough,

i do not which and where to apply them to a mxm material, is there info on how to apply them to an object?

By numerobis
It's not a texture problem. The textures are high quality. It's a transparency problem.
By numerobis
Ah, ok... i thought you meant the leaf textures because i thought the leaf material was the main point of this test - and because it is very obvious that the other textures are very low res.
Last edited by numerobis on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paulo
haven't played with this scene in a long time, don't even think i have it anymore

but i think you're right about using a hdr lightning ,, maxwell was all new to me back then
seghier wrote:i tried with leaf material
with one layer and thin sss ; when one leaf above other the shadow from the top is not clear
in this render i don't see clear shadows ; is that because paulo use hdr lighting of the same problem with leaf material ?
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]