Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By Kevron
Two small texturing updates.

House 7 90% done (final color-correction in post)

Started on House 4-5-6:

The dog is rendering, will post when its done.

Have a nice weekend,
Tor Martin
By Kevron
Another update on the city:

The sign is to bright, and there is missing some materials here and there. But it is coming along.

Husk Pose means "remember the plastic bag".
By Kevron
Dog with fur rendered to SL 15:

A new and hopefully final render of the dog. This is rendered to SL 15 (only the dog), dont think it is realistic to render it any further based on the time it takes on our farm. The rest will be adjusted in post. I think the eyes should have a separate render to SL 20, they should be as crisp and clear as possible.
By Kevron
Here is shot 001 with all the rendered elements.

Its nice to see all the passes together. There will be some final color-correction tweaks when more shots go into comping stage. There will also be added some atmospheric effects like floating dust particles.

Welcome all comments :)

Regards,
Tor Martin
By Kevron
Hi Eric, thank you for your post. Could you specify in what way you would like to see an improvement on the eyes? I am goin to do a separate render on the eyes to sl 18, but I would like hear if there is other improvements beside clearing up the noise and controlling some of the reflections hitting the eyes.
By eric nixon
I would model the eye solid inside a clear glass ball, and render in 1 pass. This should be quite doable. Maybe test it in isolation first ofcourse.
By Kevron
Great looking eyes Eric, I downloaded your file and tested it out. I´ll keep this material for later use, but I ended up with something that is closer to "pixar-eyes".
Here is a update on the progress:

@hatts: All three characters was made to exist in the "same" world, but after adding fur to the dog, we lost some of the characteristics. We ended up liking the dog with fur better.

Best,
Tor Martin
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]