Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By NicoR44
Fanatastic!

Er gaat nog wel iets fout in het bolle raam van de passagiers Jonathan! (ook veel te veel licht breking)

Excuse my Dutch :mrgreen:
By 3D jonathan
Er gaat nog wel iets fout in het bolle raam van de passagiers Jonathan! (ook veel te veel licht breking)
Wel apart want daar heb ik het zelfde glas als de andere ramen voor gebruikt. Maar ik zal het aanpassen ;)

Thanks
By 3D jonathan
Well the glass is supposed to "bowing" outwards but the reflections are to much so i have to change that. The Grey Edge around the window is a kind of window strip, are what ever the call it. So it will be black in the end ;)
By macray
yepp - i Think the window has to bulge outward.
remembering the one helicopter flight I had in my life - sitting in a Huey (Bell UH-1, german military) towards the side sliding door - the glass pane in front of me was bulging outward, so even with a closed door you were able to see down. Could imagine that with this heli as well.
By 3D jonathan
Thanks for backing me up Macray ;-)

But i will change the hdr image and have a look if the reflections are getting better. Right now i am texturing the whole aircraft and it is a lot of work. Next update will be in the official dutch police colors :)
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]