Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By 3D jonathan
Hi guys,

I'm doing this kitchen but some how i get all of these white spots in the middle of the image ( around the cooker hood) The scene is lit up by two emitter planes on both sides of the apartment. The materials that I use are brushed stainless steel and some other glossy materials. So if you can help me please do ;)

Jonathan

By tom
One of those some other glossy materials surely has additive layer(s) over a bright base layer exceeding energy limits. The cooker hood material seems highly suspicious in this case.
By mashium123
tom wrote:One of those some other glossy materials surely has additive layer(s) over a bright base layer exceeding energy limits. The cooker hood material seems highly suspicious in this case.
i wonder, if it is possible to somehow quantify those "energy limits".
and if one could use this to build some kind of bumper/stopper into the material editor.
a mechanism, that would - while creating a material - recognize a kombination of values as energy limits exceeding and so not allow to increase certain values, or at least give some kind of warning. something like the garmut warning in editors.
energetically proofed material creation... spoken like a true noob :)
By tom
mashium123 wrote:i wonder, if it is possible to somehow quantify those "energy limits".
Sure. Although, the stacked system brought it to a higher level in terms of complexity. We're working on solutions.

where are they now?

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]