Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By NicoR44
Some "technical" renders of our Cessna simulator with Control Loading on the Yoke:

Rendered directly from SolidWorks 2011

Here is the full system (Not a render) :

By Tea_Bag
:!: Great :!: The modeling is just super really like how you have shown the "inner shell" Looking at your model it appears to be solids/sheetmetal...right!?
Ive really been struggling to turn some of my audi R8 parts into solids!
By NicoR44
Thanks Darren!

The inner and outer shell are made of 5mm vacuum formed V0 ABS plastic, the glare-shield also, the sheet-metal parts are aluminium.
All other moving parts are stainless steel (some powder coated)
By Lars Magnusson
Cool renders AND a very cool product! :mrgreen:
Does flightsim-enthusiast actually buy something as advanced as this or are flightschools the primary customer?
( I thought I spent a lot in my youth when I bought Thrustmaster F22 stick with throttle and pedals! )
By NicoR44
Thanks Lars!!

Actually the past few years we do see a shift to the professional marked, mostly universities, flight schools, but also military flight schools.
But the great thing is that our products start at only € 99,00 (about 130,50 U.S. dollars) for a Airspeed indicator that has its own processor and usb connection, so it's "Plug&Fly"

So people can start small, and build it up to have a complete system of what ever aircraft they want to build, so customers are not bound to only build a Cessna!
By NicoR44
I already posted them in the "SSS 2.5 teaser" thread, but I like to post them here as well

By Lars Magnusson
Really cool SSS renders! :shock:
Not sure if I should be sad or grateful that my flightsim interest faded over time (interest switched to RPG's when I got older and slower :wink: )... back then, if stuff like those cool displays and gauges had been available...I'd probably would have spent a lot of time and money on trying to build my own cockpit! :mrgreen:
By iker
:shock: :shock: :shock: impressive!
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]