Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By ivox3
Too cool ..

Very New Orleans ....

Need to see that one rendered.

Nice Silo-ing.
By rusteberg
thanks all. plans for little yellow are loose, but will definitely post some renders once i get some more time to play with it....

Fernando, silo is great for intuitive modeling and modeling from sketches (for me at least) but i haven't yet used it exclusively for archviz.... still stick with max to compile all archviz scenes(especially when building from dwg's), although i've been getting real comfortable using the silo interface... everything from the screen shot was built from a few cubes...

give it a spin, it's like sketchup on steroids: http://www.nevercenter.com
By itsallgoode9
really nice low poly work so far! I am a video game designer fulltime so I always think in low poly... and the first thing I thought about was how good it looked for a low poly asset! looking forward to seeing it in the end
By JorisMX
Wow Tom,

I really admire your patience. I would've started a dozen renders before even getting this far :D
Can't wait for some nice shots
By Richard
Wow I'm busting to see some renders from this project mate!! The detail in mapping looks great, please tease us with a little test!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]