Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By Tea_Bag
Hey JCAddy

But...but.. :lol: :oops: - Me been struggling to find time and also Since installing the plugin for Solidworks I have had many crashes in studio even at the littlest click! :cry:

When I started this WIP I was using studio to texture and create my materials I've recently installed the plugin for Solidworks and now studio keeps crashing!

I will try and knock this out for you guys by the end of the weekend or atleast something :)
By Tea_Bag
Hey all,

I'm going on Holiday for 2 1/2 weeks so thought I'd post an unfinished image but still loads to do as you can see - but to be fair it is a WIP :wink: :)

Its a pitty was hoping to have this all done by now! :cry: When I get back from holiday full steam ahead!

By NicoR44
Already looking so good, imagine when it's ready 8)
By kami
Looking really good!
Not so messy as my desk :)
By Tea_Bag
Hi guys me back from holiday had a goood time! Thanks Nico, kami,def4d and JCAddy for the comments! :D

Right for the last hour I've been trying to continue with my Desk but finding that what ever I do studio crashes and I getting frustrated now! Any Suggestions? Maybe will try reinstall Maxwell :cry: I'm ready to complete this little project!

Thanks
By Tea_Bag
Hey guys here is a little update from last:

SL15 in 21H (Ave Benchmark is 10) :( :twisted:

Couple of things to sort:

-Odd Dvd case needs texture maps and position edited
-Keyboard keys mat still needs doing
-White paper is too white needs changing
-Monitor logo needs cleaning up and top logo needs adding
-Microsoft logo for mouse Still needs doing

I'll be purchasing a AMD Phenom 9850 Black Edition Quad Core soon to help speed things up and clear the NOISE

Thanks for the patience guys not long now till completion.
By Tea_Bag
Finally a Update:

I havent yet shown the render with the light coming through the window as i need a higher sample level so will most likely post that tommorow :)

SL 16.56
Render with (Light on)

Night Render (Light off)

Hope you guys like it! :wink:
By fellazb
Fantastic night render, amazing! Perhaps try a spotlightsetting for a different atmosphere

To be honest, I find the monitordisplay a bit disturbing. It's been done so often, I think you could find a moodier display that an exact copy of the wireframe of the rendering...

Good luck with this project, you've done great so far.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]