Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By sandykoufax
Interesting. :)

Maxwell T-shirts and Cap is really desirable.

IMO, maybe there is no one who has them in our country. :wink:

It is hardly possible, if I won the 10th prize, could you send a cap to my home? by air? :lol:
By ivox3
Just worry about the render Sandy, ....I'll walk the cap over. ;)
By Tora_2097
I can see the reason for requiring a final render in standard computer resolution like 800*600 pixels, but you'll seldom see good interior photos in such aspect ratio. They are 90% of the times in portrait format a few ones are landscape- at least when you take a look at professional magazines.
If we are required to match a photo as close as possible, there should be a little scope of choosing the resolution. You could say, the longer side of your image has too be 800pixels, the other depends on your aspect ratio.
How's that?
Regards,

Tora_2097
By Pietro Spampatti
ivox3 wrote:
6) All of scene materials must be uploaded in the mxm gallery, otherwise you’ll be excluded from contest.
Pietro, .....are all the materials used to be original mxm's? ...can existing ones from the mxm site be used?
Yuo can use existing material and make new material... if you make new material they must be uploaded on the mxm gallery

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
sandykoufax wrote:4-10 prize: Maxwell Cap -> it's unfair.

4-6 : Maxwell Shirt + Cap
7-10 : Maxwell Cap.

how about? :lol:
Sorry it's not possible: the prize and the rules can't change

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
Tora_2097 wrote:I can see the reason for requiring a final render in standard computer resolution like 800*600 pixels, but you'll seldom see good interior photos in such aspect ratio. They are 90% of the times in portrait format a few ones are landscape- at least when you take a look at professional magazines.
If we are required to match a photo as close as possible, there should be a little scope of choosing the resolution. You could say, the longer side of your image has too be 800pixels, the other depends on your aspect ratio.
How's that?
Regards,

Tora_2097
Hi Tora,
The final render is required in standard resolution computer because we will use it to make advertise on the web and the size is a good way to make possible than a large number of maxwell users can take the time to do the contest...
if you want you can post the required resolution and one more image with the aspect ratio than you think is the best for good interior photos.

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
800x600 is required but 600x800 is OK

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
Tora_2097 wrote:Thanks Pietro, thats great.
Count me in then.
good thing have you in!

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
sandykoufax wrote:Interesting. :)

Maxwell T-shirts and Cap is really desirable.

IMO, maybe there is no one who has them in our country. :wink:

It is hardly possible, if I won the 10th prize, could you send a cap to my home? by air? :lol:
of course ...all the prize will be sent with express courier...

P.
By SunlightRocker
Correct me if Im wrong, but we are supposed to take a picture with our cam, or find an interior picture? Right?

Count me in, Its gonna be fun. I really want that cap. :D
By Pietro Spampatti
SunlightRocker wrote:Correct me if Im wrong, but we are supposed to take a picture with our cam, or find an interior picture? Right?

Count me in, Its gonna be fun. I really want that cap. :D
Hi SunlightRocker, thanks to come in ...
about the question: yes

P.
By sandykoufax
Pietro Spampatti wrote:
of course ...all the prize will be sent with express courier...

P.
hehe thanks Pierto. :D

But because of so many great maxwell artists, maybe you would not have occasion to send to me. :wink:
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]