So I've been gone from the forum for quite awhile. I quit my job at my Architecture firm where I was doing renderings, went back to college, got my Civil Engineering degree, and have just started to use renderings for the new firm. It's crazy how Architects are so fluent in renderings but how I can toss "okay" work at civil projects and it blows them away. Add Maxwell in and we're talking about shear amazement. It's actually helped our firm win two different multi-million dollar projects from TxDOT.

BUT! My main question is, where can I get copies of Maxwell 1.X to download? I never upgraded to 2.0 and the download site doesn't have any 1.X items for downloading. My second question is, are there any 1.X plug-ins form 3DS Max that are compatible with the 2011 version. I convinced the firm to buy 3DS Max since that's what I used at home to create the animations but of course they had to buy the newest version and I think I may have just screwed myself out of being able to do the work here in the office.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Chris
While that may be "better" I don't have the money for it and my firm won't purchase it right now. So, in the meantime, do you know where I can get the download links and if they're compatible with 2011?
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]