By wpetrosky
I'm still new to maxwell and always run into little problems everday. But today I started rendering out a model and at render time everything moved. so it was all wacky and out of place? What did I do wrong? :x

Image[/img]
By grupo4
Uncheck the Use Instances Box on the Maxwell Plug In display.
By JTB
Is this a Revit model exported as DWG? If yes, then you won't be able to use instances... Let's hope this changes... Of course you can re-export from Max as an obj or 3ds or... and re-import to work with Maxwell again. :(
By Mihnea Balta
JTB wrote: Is this a Revit model exported as DWG? If yes, then you won't be able to use instances... Let's hope this changes.
This limitation won't go away unless Autodesk fixes Max. It's not a problem in the plug-in, it's a problem in Max.
By wpetrosky
thanks, I'll give it a try and let you know how things go with it.
By Bubbaloo
Try this:
In Max, select all.
Go to hierarchy panel.
Click "Affect Pivot Only".
Click "Center To Object".
Under Reset, click "Transform" then "Scale".

This has worked for me in the past when things render out of place. Let me know if it works for you. I am curious.
By JTB
Mihnea Balta wrote:
JTB wrote: Is this a Revit model exported as DWG? If yes, then you won't be able to use instances... Let's hope this changes.
This limitation won't go away unless Autodesk fixes Max. It's not a problem in the plug-in, it's a problem in Max.
Yes, I know... :? Adesk always gets subscriptions and fixes nothing...
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]