By gadzooks
"Could not read the generated preview image". Plug in 1.7.4 is installed and it keeps giving this message when trying to update any material inside of max.
Also each time I open max the notification window pops up saying thier is a new plug in available. But i have already installed it? Any help would be helpful.

Now nothing will render. It keeps telling me that the mxs is invalid.
By Bogdan Coroi
Also each time I open max the notification window pops up saying thier is a new plug in available
Please check "Don't notify me about this version automatically". I forgot to update the version in the dialog and now it will pop every time 3dsmax starts. But don't worry, you have the latest plugin version.
"Could not read the generated preview image". Plug in 1.7.4 is installed and it keeps giving this message when trying to update any material inside of max.
When do you get this error? After MXCL starts or before?
Now nothing will render. It keeps telling me that the mxs is invalid.
Care to share a scene? (bogdan.coroi@gmail.com)
By gadzooks
Bogdon,thanks for replying. I will disable that notification. It was happening every time i tried to refresh the material inside of max. The error message popped up so fast i cant tell if it was before or after?I went threw and un-installed everything from next limit and then re-installed everything and seems to be working now. Although i have not done the rest of the machines on the render farm but will do those during lunch. I will let you know. Thanks

BTW: Plug in looks great and seems to be MUCH Faster on material previews.
By Mihnea Balta
I think you were experiencing the problem described in this thread (check Juan's reply). Sometimes you don't have to reinstall or add the variable manually as described in the FAQ, a simple reboot will get rid of the problem, so try that first if you get the error on the other machines.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]