By Bogdan Coroi
You mean, after the render is finished, you won't get the rendered image back in 3dsmax's rendered frame image window? In the renderer dialog, on "Common tab" do you have "Rendered Frame Window" checked?
By Bogdan Coroi
Could you share some images or the scene file so I can have a look?
By tanguy
of course bogdan, if it could help .

Here the MXCL save from MXCL menu:

and here the translation to the Max buffer window:

OOPS it appear identical after save the max buffer... strange...
Sorry bogdan to see this after post my problem, but it still a little problem for me.

I ll post a screenshot of may output max buffer and my MXCL window.. ?
By Bogdan Coroi
So, after you save the Max frame buffer, the images are the same?
By tanguy
yes, after the save step... but i think it's maybe the LUD in max 2009 which invoke this gap between both images... I believe the LUD change the GAMA setings at each max start... So maybe it's the problem.

I ll check it the week end and keep you aware on the results.
By Bogdan Coroi
Ah, LUT might be the problem.

Make sure you don't have "Enable Gamma/LUT correction" in Preferences->Gamma and LUT.
By Bogdan Coroi
When you choose Load Enable State, and load a scene file whose Enable Gamma/LUT Correction state differs from the current state, you can make the correction correspond with the setting in the current file or leave the setting as is.
If you have a maxstart.max file and you choose this option, new sessions of 3ds Max use the Enable Gamma/LUT Correction state in the file. If you turn this option, off, the file doesn't affect the state of Enable Gamma/LUT Correction.

So, I assume you have saved the scene sometimes in the past with it ON and now you're loading it everytime you load the scene. Anyway, just disable everything and you should be safe.
Maybe it could be include in the install process ?
This is possible in theory, but in practice you're on the Customized User Settings territory and it's not fair to change them through a plug-in that it's used by many users on the same computer.
And more, in this particular case, the actual image it's not affected when saved, so I guess it's OK to let users express themselves through every settings they can change. :)
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Although i’ve been happily rendering away in[…]

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]