All posts relating to Maxwell Render 1.x
By tom
thank you!
as you see there no more blur, just dof there...
By Aldaryn
Outstanding, as always, and only 19 hours for a this fine bumpmap to appear noiseless, well, this is very promising!

Btw, could you try a little test with the UV roughness instead of the bumpmap, to compare the two? (In smaller resolutions) I vould love to do some more testing, but the only render capeable machine here at home is busy all day long. :)
By tom
anisotropy has some issues to be fixed, let's wait some more time ;)
By Hervé
This is....... really really really nice.... this is... really really really nice... and the worse.... I mean it... :wink:
By tom
don't worry, you're not the only one :D
By Mihai
yes, I'd welcome you to the club maxwell05, but it's getting really crowded in here...stop pushing!!

during the following week I take no responsibility for any of my posts, brain suffering from overheating
By GM5
That's too funny Tom - I have the same problem :D

Great to see a nice render with the beta! The beta blur and black spot problem have been getting me down :cry:

-Greg
By Maya69
do you know if the clip map is ok with sky and sun ?
By rivoli
maxwell05 wrote: sorry Tom I do not understand you...
i think he meant the patch will be released soon, so you'll have the chance to play with it yourself.

if you mean you don't understand tom in general then don't worry 'bout that, it's a widely shared issue nowdays.
By tom
:D yeah rivoli, as far as i am not perfect, i can make mistakes and also big ones ;)
By rivoli
we all do make mistakes, but you see there's still hope: at least i got what you meant.
By mane162
Great scene tom (congratulations)
:wink:
Mane162
By j_petrucci
sorry tom, but the message overflow makes me mad... :?
only one more question... is the black/coloured dots problem solved in this patch? :roll:

thanks
By tom
yes, petrucci... see bugs section for such news :D
By iker
Nice again tom! :D

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]