All posts relating to Maxwell Render 1.x
By zdeno
tom wrote:.... I'd like to know more about these issues so we can fix.
so how about it Master ? fixed already ? I have no time even to test flycatcher on 2.7 now
By Bubbaloo
Imagine if all of the software testers used this method:

Here's a problem I caused by using unrealistic inputs that no one else will ever use in real world circumstances. I'd like you to figure out what's going on by looking at a render, then fix it.

Then a year later, revisit the issue and ask if they've fixed it yet. Genius!
By tom
zdeno wrote:
tom wrote:.... I'd like to know more about these issues so we can fix.
so how about it Master ? fixed already ? I have no time even to test flycatcher on 2.7 now
When I've said "I'd like to know more", I meant maybe you could share these settings with me so I can help. :)
By zdeno
tom wrote:When I've said "I'd like to know more", I meant maybe you could share these settings with me so I can help. :)
Then I send you email with description, and you asked back, so I was sure You know enough Master
By zdeno
Bubbaloo wrote:Imagine if all of the software testers used this method:
thx God I am not one. because some of them behave like ...holes :)
Bubbaloo wrote: Here's a problem I caused by using unrealistic inputs that no one else will ever use in real world circumstances. I'd like you to figure out what's going on by looking at a render, then fix it.
Funny is that. You even don't want to know how it works. Maybe that's why You have always problem with materials in your works? Try to learn something about tools you are using. I guess you have no manual gear in your car ;)?
Bubbaloo wrote:Then a year later, revisit the issue and ask if they've fixed it yet. Genius!
There is nothing wrong in asking any question on this forum isn't it? It was faster than uploading another demo to check one thing wasn't it ?
Genius ? no , just faster .
By eric nixon
There is nothing wrong in asking any question on this forum isn't it?
The UberTRoll thinks like this because he has absolutely no respect for this forum.
Total nuisance.. he should have set to 'read-only' mode 500 posts ago..
By Thomas An.
I really like this thread. Zdeno looks like a fantastic tester with a scientific mind and creative curiosity.

One of the first rules of testing is to challenge the maxima of an interface for its integrity. It is also the basis of discovery and knowledge on how systems really work under the hood (may it be Maxwell, or nature itself). In real life we have no need for absolute zero temperatures either, and yet by challenging that boundary we learn more about the fabric of space (and quantum effects) than at the normal ranges of things.
By tom
zdeno wrote:
tom wrote:When I've said "I'd like to know more", I meant maybe you could share these settings with me so I can help. :)
Then I send you email with description, and you asked back, so I was sure You know enough Master
I mind you I don't remember this email. Could you forward me this conversation, please?
By zdeno
I hope You don't mind , if I do it in public

explanation for flycatcher

> On 07.09.2011 17:24, Rafał Zdanowicz wrote:
>
> Just .hdr file loaded in different slots ;)
> try many variations - pure fun !
>
> Zdeno
> Hi Rafal,
> I'm not sure about all the plugins but Studio/MXED are
avoiding HDR
> file extensions for these slots. Eventhough, it's still
possible to
> manually define these files. Thank you for reporting, it will be
> fixed ASAP.
> Best regards,Atilla
> Akin // TomNext Limit
> Technologies
>

Maybe it shouldn,t be fixed only a little tweaked, some combinations
gives stunning effects ;)

I didn,t use plugin. I typed manualy texture.hdr in mxed, another
possibility is drag&drop .hdr/.mxi from emitter slot ( tried in 1.7.1)

Best regards,Rafal Zdanowicz // Zdeno Archetyp.pl

Użytkownik "Tom | NextLimit" <tom@nextlimit.com> napisał(a):
> Temat: Re: maxwellrender forum - zdeno
> Data: 2011-09-09 5:19
> Nadawca: "Tom | NextLimit" <tom@nextlimit.com>
> Adresat: "Rafał Zdanowicz" <rafalzdanowicz@interia.pl>;
>
>

Hi Rafal,

I understand the fun in playing with it, but of course not everybody may accept it as something experimental. :) So once again, thank you for your support and reporting this flaw!

Best regards,

Atilla Akin // Tom
Next Limit Technologies
>
By tom
Yes, I remember this conversation if it was all about it. But then, what's not fixed yet? Do you expect a fix for 1.7.1 or expect to see it fixed in 2.x?
By zdeno
in 2.x . I was just curious and to bump my thread of course as every UberTroll does ;)
NL told me that 1.7.1 would not be fixed anymore, so I don't even have hope.

It was simple, easy to answer question, but then eric and bubba started do throw crap in my direction as mad monkeys do ;)

thx Thomas An. for very kind words. It was real pleasure to read them.
Half Life - all true . thx
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]