All posts relating to Maxwell Render 1.x
By macray
Hi there,

as I'm in europe and don't have any idea how its going on for NL over there - is anyone informed about NL at Siggraph? What do they show and especially - are there any news to Maxwell available there that we don;t know yet?

Would be fine to have something like a short exhibition diary from NL to inform us what they do - or maybe a daily revealing of a new feature....price...detail..whatever.

Would be fine to hear from you!

best regards,
macray / Stefan
By nicole
Hey everyone!

We recently sent out an email to all our customers informing them of NL going to Siggraph - I am sorry if you did not receive it!
We are in booth 2919 this year, so if any of you are planning to visit the exhibition then please drop by! We will be showcasing Maxwell Render 2 and we'll be giving preview of RF5, so lots of exciting stuff going on. And of course the new reels will be on display, for which some of you have so generously contributed materials. The reels will also be uploaded to our websites later on.
The show actually starts officially today (Tuesday), and it's still early in New Orleans, but I will try to put some images or news bits up later this week, if possible.

Cheers!

Nicole
By rusteberg
nicole wrote: The show actually starts officially today (Tuesday), and it's still early in New Orleans, but I will try to put some images or news bits up later this week, if possible.
next limit staff: hey nicole, we're all going down to the french quarters, want to come?
nicole: sorry guys, i think i'm just going to stay here in my hotel room and upload some images and news...

forget that nicole.... get out and enjoy the great planet of NOLA!!!!
i hope version 2 gets lots of beads.... :D
By itsallgoode9
sorry for the bad etiquite of double posting, but I can't believe that there hasn't been a single peep from siggraph....argh. people out here have theoretically seen Maxwell 2.0 yet not a single word yet? :( Is there some sort of embargo or has it not been shown? I've been googling hardcore but keep coming up dry. I figured that out of the billions of internet users there would be a forum post, picture, article, tiny blurb or something!
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]