All posts relating to Maxwell Render 1.x
1 maxwell license=4 nodes, no matter how many cores a node has.
means that you can netrender in 4 pcs. But you can't use, for instance, maxwell studio, in all 4 nodes, just in 1 master pc.

I have 2 licenses. Means that I can netrender in 8 pcs. If each computer has 4 cores, means that 32 threads are rendering at the same time.
Hope this thread isn't going TOO far off topic but that last post hit me. So I bought 1 license last year. My understanding was that since I didn't buy any nodes, I can't do network renders. Is that untrue?

-Brodie
Renato Lemus wrote:1 maxwell license=4 nodes, no matter how many cores a node has.
means that you can netrender in 4 pcs. But you can't use, for instance, maxwell studio, in all 4 nodes, just in 1 master pc.

I have 2 licenses. Means that I can netrender in 8 pcs. If each computer has 4 cores, means that 32 threads are rendering at the same time.
you propably got the special offer from ~2.5 years ago? (1std. lic + 3 node lic = 4 netrender machines)

cause i for example have only 1 license for 1+3 machines. i am curious @ what price that will upgrade?!
By big K
you are wrong yanada,

nicole replied in the first page of this thread
Hi everyone,

The Maxwell Render promotion mentioned in the Evermotion email is available from our website now too: http://www.maxwellrender.com. Evermotion are one of our resellers and they already knew we were going to run this promo.

Customers purchasing Standard licenses between now and the Maxwell Render 2 launch date will receive a 25% discount and will also be entitled to a free upgrade to Maxwell Render 2 upon release.
Render nodes are not included in the discount offer but will receive the free upgrade – so if you are looking to buy additional licenses, now would be a good time.

We will inform you about our upgrade policies and pricing for existing customers as soon as possible. Of course, all customers are free to upgrade as many of their licenses as they want.

Cheers,

Nicole
now give them some time to consider what they want to do.
version 2 isn´t out yet, so no need to get impatient about the pricing

michael
big K wrote:you are wrong yanada,

Hi everyone,

The Maxwell Render promotion mentioned in the Evermotion email is available from our website now too: http://www.maxwellrender.com. Evermotion are one of our resellers and they already knew we were going to run this promo.

Customers purchasing Standard licenses between now and the Maxwell Render 2 launch date will receive a 25% discount and will also be entitled to a free upgrade to Maxwell Render 2 upon release.
Render nodes are not included in the discount offer but will receive the free upgrade – so if you are looking to buy additional licenses, now would be a good time.

We will inform you about our upgrade policies and pricing for existing customers as soon as possible. Of course, all customers are free to upgrade as many of their licenses as they want.

Cheers,

Nicole

michael

who cares when version 2 is coming out .. that's old news when is the next update for version 2 coming out.. thats what I am waiting for.... :lol:
big K wrote:you are wrong yanada,

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Nicole

michael
few people have asked about upgrade cost also about what the situation is with the +3 or +7 Licenses...Also note is not the first time the same question is asked.
Is a very simple answer. the upgrade price will be $...Or We are not Sure yet Because of the drastic Oil price changes.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]