All posts relating to Maxwell Render 1.x
By JTB
Great!!! First tests show our No1 wishlist item... Speed! :shock:
By nicole
Hi everyone,

As you have already seen, we have uploaded our first announcement about Maxwell 2 to the announcements page at www.maxwellrender.com/version2
Stay tuned as we make further announcements over the coming weeks... there is much more to come.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Nicole
By -Adrian
Really guys, Speed is The issue. If that's improved like that*, there isn't much left to whine about. Cause Maxwell fares great against its competitors is nearly all other areas.

* and don't forget Moore's law.
By JorisMX
I already see myself pulling off in a nice maxwell ferrari with aditive flakey car paint overlapping fry :mrgreen:

Can I say this for all: FINALLY!!! Time to make everyone happy 8)
By Leonardo
nicole wrote:Hi everyone,

As you have already seen, we have uploaded our first announcement about Maxwell 2 to the announcements page at http://www.maxwellrender.com/version2
Stay tuned as we make further announcements over the coming weeks... there is much more to come.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Nicole
Nicole, can you ask the NL guys to post next instances comparations.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By DrMerman
Hey guys,

First of all I love the speed updates. But almost more than that I love the style of the updates themselves. In another thread JorisMX compared it to Luxology's way of revealing new information, and whilst that style isn't for everyone I think that the majority feel that it works brilliantly. If we get a little bit of information like this every week or so leading up to the release, no matter how big or small that bit of info might be, I think that 99% of the community will commit to the ride :)

Excellent stuff so far!

Cheers,

Matt
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

They could still catch up without even finishing t[…]