By w i l l
Mouse icon timer still running whilst Studio is open - although its not having to calculate anything such a material preview. Seems to happen after previewing a material. The only way that I can stop it seems to be to restart Studio.
By w i l l
This is a serious bug - the preview in the Material Editor cannot stop previewing (the timer icon shows on the mouse pointer and all other icons are greyed out) so I have to restart.
By Mihai
What system are you running? Does it happen after previewing a simple material? What are you preview settings?
By w i l l
Mihai wrote:What system are you running? Does it happen after previewing a simple material? What are you preview settings?
It tends to happen when I put the preview quality up to 10 I think - I hasn't happened today down at 4 setting.

xp64. Happens after previewing the default material preview sphere type thing.
By w i l l
Bubbaloo wrote:Can you double-click on the preview image to make it stop?
Sometimes I click on it and it wont stop the preview (everything greyed out). Other times I click on it and it stops the preview but the mouse timer icon still runs forever.
By w i l l
And now... worse still, it crashes when I double click the preview window for a preview quite regularly.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]