By hyltom
Finally i' m back home, after a long wait in a big traffic jam. As i wanted to be sure the scene i sent you Mihai were buggy and got a lot of back dots, I opened it and launch the render from my home computer...but nothing, no black dots at all with this computer. ??? I'm lost. No idea what 's going on. I think the best solution is to reinstall maxwell in my office computer and see if i still get those dots. I will do this on Monday as i' m not in office for 3 days.
By Fernando Tella
If that makes you feel better, I get the black dots too with your scene.

Turning of multilight changes things somehow but doesn't fix it.
By Fernando Tella
Wow! Surprisingly I got it to render ok after updating umbrella material preview with RS1 but cannot reproduce it after reloading the scene. Quite strange. :?
By JDHill
Tried your scene here with no apparent problems...I'm running Vista x86 on a Q6700.
By jvanmetre
I've got a scene created in 1.6.8. that rendered fine, but with 1.7 I'm getting lots of black dots.

I'd be happy to share it.

jvm
By jvanmetre
I've been away for a few days -- has the black dot issue been addressed with the recent update?

Thanks

jvm
By tom
This should be fixed, could you please confirm?
By hyltom
Sorry Tom but i can't test this scene anymore with the same computer. My company bought me a new one which render this scene just fine.
But i still get some black dots when I use the Simball scene to render some SSS material with 1.7.1

By tom
Thanks for the scene and material. I confirm this problem persists. We've fixed it with the previoulsy submitted scene but it seems quite random and rarely appearing.
By wagurto
Is the problem with the black dots already fixed? I using a vertical blinds materials with sss in my scene and there ara black dots everywhere.
Please help!

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]