By Pietro Spampatti
The plugin for cinema 4d works fine on Maxonform too :D

P.
By lllab
well maxon form is cinema4d. just with an extra plugin. so yes it works of course:-)

cheers
stefan
By Pietro Spampatti
yes, its of course... only after a try :wink:

P.
By Pietro Spampatti
plugin like sniper pro don't work...

P.
By rob rhodes
I just use archicad and C4D rather than maxonform. I have tried it but there doesnt seem to be a way to apply materials to an object (at least when i tried it) Do you just add custom mxm tags to your objects now? if so how do you control the texture uv mapping? As far as i can tell with the new plug you still have to create a c4d texture to locate the mapping behaviour on an object as using a custom mxm doesnt show anything in the editor window. As there are no materials in maxonform all surfaces of the object must have the same material - which makes it quite useless for a lot of things! have they fixed this yet - i only tried it when it was first released and went straight back to c4d and imported into archicad using the 3ds import tool which supports multiple textures on the one object.

As far as i can remember there wern't any benefits of using maxonform apart from the cost over c4d - how much is it these days? and are there any benefits i might have missed?
By Daniel Hruby
I too am disappointed with MaxonForm. But since Nemechek now owns both Maxon and Graphisoft (as of Jan. 2007) there is likely to be better intergration to come. They did offer me an upgrade to the real C4d for like $800 about 4 months ago. I paid about $800 for MaxonForm so that would put me at about $1600 for the basic C4d Package.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]