By oz42
Firstly, thanks, the improvements on RC2 are fantastic, espcially with the Materials Editor. However I have a query is the circled area a graphics error to do with my video card or a bug?

By sam7
same thing here....
By juan
Hi oz,
oz42 wrote:Firstly, thanks, the improvements on RC2 are fantastic
Please do not say thanks. This is our duty to provide you the most of the functionality as soon as possible. We will not rest until you get the app you deserve. We will update Maxwell these days fixing bugs and adding the functionality that now is temporally disabled.

Btw we are glad you like the improvements on RC2. The circle area should show a curve to show the Fresnel behaviour of the bsdf or coating selected. It means the angle of incidence versus the reflectance. This curve has not other function but show the user how the reflectance of the current layer changes depending on the point of view. It must be refresh each time the Nd spin changes. Your screenshot shows an issue here. We are not sure if this is a wrong behaviour of your graphic card, here in our systems this curve is properly drawn. Please tell us if this aspect changes when changing the Nd spin. If this is a bug we will fix it inmediatly.

Again I say that we read absolutely all your post although if we answer all of them we could not fix anyone. I ensure we will fix most of them, thanks a lot for your support and feedback.

Juan
By lpotamianos
I have the same problem. Every time I change the ior, a new colourful line is added to that preview area. No curve whatsoever. I use a Fire GL 7100 with dual monitors.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]