By tom
OK, I checked the scene and confirm this problem with Blow up render. The Full frame works as expected so, can you confirm this?
By RobMitchell
tom wrote:OK, I checked the scene and confirm this problem with Blow up render. The Full frame works as expected so, can you confirm this?
Ah yes, it comes out white when set to Full. Using the Region setting also gave me a white alpha. So it looks like a Blow Up problem?
By tom
Yes, and not only limited to alpha channel now I see. Moving to bugs section. Thank you!

Btw, I roughly guess it was blow up render for the others, otherwise feel free to send other cases.
By RobMitchell
Just posting to see if there are any updates on this issue. I've found that the alpha isn't exactly coming out grey or dim, it's that it's transparent during the render. I set an object mask to a bright yellow and it came out semi-transparent as well and even my renders are when I use the Blow Up render option.

Any news on a fix?
By RobMitchell
tom wrote:
RobMitchell wrote:(PS. Weird timing on my post and the actual patch release, too.)
Proven telepathy :mrgreen:
Haha. :D I didn't really want my powers to be revealed this way, but... seeing as they have, I think you should give me that free node you've been thinking about giving out. ;)

Tested this issue, and it's working perfectly now. Thanks!
By tom
RobMitchell wrote:I think you should give me that free node you've been thinking about giving out.
The service is not available at the moment, please try again later. :mrgreen:
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]