By bertilh
I'm trying to make som trees from symbols made in FormZ. I have made a symbol of a 3D tree. All the leaves have texture. When I place it in FormZ, I can see the tree. I have made copies of the symbol, and rotated them. Then I have checked "Export symbols as instances". When the file opens in Maxwell Studio, there are no trees. I se the seven objects in the objectspalette, with different textures. When I try to render the picture, no trees are showing. I can select them in studio, but not see them.
Any idea whats wrong?
By pelias
No idea from the description - I've sent you PM requesting the symbol. I hope that will help.

Pavol
By Asmithey
I am having this issue as well. I have a file with many symbols, bushes trees etc. None of the show up in Maxwell Studio. I have used these symbols in many projects and they have opened up in Maxwell Studio before. I am using the latest plug-in.
By dkessler
I've found that if some of my objects are joined, they don't show up in MW. Once I separate them, problem solved. Just curious, are any of the objects in your symbol joined?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]