By Asmithey
I can not get the export option to merge objects by layers to work via the plug-in. I am also having issues exporting by layers via the plug-in too. If I have a few layers it works. If I have many say 40, it does not seem to work. I do not know, maybe this is specific to the project I am working on. Has NL or anyone else experienced any issues with this?

Aaron
By pelias
I haven't seen a problem like this so far but I will try to re-create it.
What platform (Win, OSX) you are on?

BTW - if you can send me the formZ file please let me know - that would simplify the process for me quite a bit.

Thanks.

Pavol
By Asmithey
I can send it to you. It is full of symbols. Do you need the textures as well. I have a pack and go I can send you. I have this rendering on a render farm called Render Rocket and it is going to take over a week to render at 7200x3600. I have only been using Maxwell for about 10 months now and have wondered about my optimization for rendering times. For example, am I creating layers efficiently or not, am I properly using displacement....those kind of things. Is it possible you could take a look at my file and see if I am doing things efficiently. I am not asking you to spend a whole lot of time..maybe just a little while you are looking at my initial problem. It just seems my rendering times are always sooooo loooong. You can see my computer specs below in my footer.

Do you have an FTP I can upload to?

Thanks,
Aaron
By Asmithey
Do you still want my files??????????????????????
By pipcleo
I have found it better to merge in studio.
Often some geometry is missing or damaged when using merge layers in the
f z plugin...... however it does sometimes work
By Asmithey
I would love to be able to export by layer to MXST but I can not get it to work on my particular file. Merging the objects would be so much faster in MXST if I had them in the layer sets.
By Asmithey
Pavol,

This may be related to my symbols. So, I imagine you will need my symbol library correct?

Aaron
By pelias
Asmithey wrote:This may be related to my symbols. So, I imagine you will need my symbol library correct?
Correct.

Pavol
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]