By Asmithey
I am getting some weird things happening.

I am using 1.7 and Form-Z 6.6.0

The time of day is not working. If I set for example, San Francisco, in FZ at 8am and render the scene in FZ it renders correctly. When I send it to MR the sun angle renders completely different. I have to open it in Maxwell studio and make the adjustments.

Also, if I send a rendering from FZ to MR one time, it renders the scene. If I stop it to make changes and then re-send the scene, MR renders a black screen. If I make no changes, just close FZ and re-open, send to MR, it renders once and then back to the black screen on the next render.

Also, in the environment settings, the toggle for the sky settings keeps changing back to sky dome. If I set it to physical sky, render, then come back to make some change, it resets to sky dome every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Aaron
By juan
Hello Asmithey
Also, in the environment settings, the toggle for the sky settings keeps changing back to sky dome. If I set it to physical sky, render, then come back to make some change, it resets to sky dome every time.
We have found a problem like the one you describe, we have already worked on that and will be fixed in the next update of the plugin. We are also working in other issues and soon we will release a new update (in one week or two)

Kind regards,

Juan
By Asmithey
Ok. Sounds good. Thank you :D
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]