By mojo
when rendering out form formZ with option skydome and "use sun" box checked, the rendering gets more or less black areas...
By mojo
hm?
after a new attempt, nothing is black anymore, but the rendering has no direct sunlight anymore, though "use sun" is checked...
what is going on here ?
By mojo
when opening the mxs ecene in studio, the environment parameters are no the same i used in my plugin

By juan
mojo wrote:when opening the mxs ecene in studio, the environment parameters are no the same i used in my plugin
If you have choosen sky dome, the physical sky parameters won't be properly passed (they won't be used in the render anyway). is it what you mean, or the sky dome parameters are not properly passed as well?

Juan
By mojo
juan, you are right, i chose skydome.
when creating an mxs out of formz with pysikal sky, the settings are the same in studio. thanks.

but what do i wrong with skydome+ "use sun" using the plugIn ??
By mojo
juan,
my attention, to use this option is to minimize the rendertime in an interior rendering. could you tell me if it is really faster ?
By juan
mojo wrote:juan,
my attention, to use this option is to minimize the rendertime in an interior rendering. could you tell me if it is really faster ?
Actually there won't be much difference.. in an interior rendering there are other factors that are much more important. If you post here an sketch of the scene you are trying to render (if this is confidential you can just write a description) I could give you some tips :)

Juan
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]