By paxreid
Had similar issues with V1. Installed the new FormZ 1.1 plug in for windows, restarted FormZ...no menus..etc.

Juan? any ideas why?

Seems others are up and running?

I am using FormZ 5.52 on Windows XP.

Thanks in advance.
Paxton
By paxreid
Still having issue with the plug-in working properly. I am currently using FormZ 5.5.3. Working just fine with Version 1.0. Installed plug-in for Version 1.1 and now the menus don't come up anymore.

Using windows XP. FormZ 5.5.3.

Anyone else using this and have the new plugin working? Would like a little help with knowing how. If not, could someone from NL address this ?

Thanks.
Paxton
By juan
is any more people getting this issue? Paxton, I can send you an special version to know what is happening in your system.

Juan
By paxreid
Juan.

Don't know if it is just my configuration. Haven't heard back from any other windows users yet. I remember this happened with V1. I rolled back to use the menu file from RC5. Unfortunatly, I don't have those files anymore, assumed this one would work.

If you have something for me, that would be great. You can email me at prs@bhealy.com.

If someone else is working with same configuration, that would be helpful to know as well. So I know it is something I need to change on my end.

Thanks. Have a good weekend.
Paxton
By juan
Hi Paxton, I have sent you an email.

Juan
By mojo
hallo ive got the same problem here with my new pc.

its a windows xp professsionell system.
the pcs with win 2000 are working fine..

please help juan
mail: mail@raumlabor3.de

cry:

where are they now?

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]