Send us your record-breaking works according to the categories inside. We will post them if a record is broken.
OK Billy Boy... I did it... well it went to level1 only but I could have let it run to 20 if I had the time, but it was to demonstrate big size... no ? he he

I made a copy of screen but then the heat forced me to restart, so I've lost the screen...

but, here is the Temporal file... no wonder the disk was going nuts... BTW, I would suggest to have a disk jsut for that.... because working on my C disk is really not ideal... after that treatement , photoshop failed to initialize, and like I've said above, I had to restart...

Temporal...

and here is the link for the image... if U dare... (16 mb- jpg low2)... I had to put it on my sever... so only watch it if you really need... he he..

BTW, I have a Boxx AMD dual 1900 (I know...) and 2 GB ram...

here is the link... ( I pushed auto contrast in Photoshop, otherwise, it is still very dark at level 1)

www.topixel.net/maxwellBIG.htm
By Hervé
yes I think it counts as long as it started to show an image... it did not crashed... I stopped it !! hehe...

Victor... does it count...? I mean I could let it render over night, but not with my current disk... I would need to do a few back ups first... hehe
By victor
In theory it is valid, but I think people will not understand if we send a 10000 x 10000 image full of random points because we cut in the first iteration. So we kindly ask everybody to provide better quality and taste the Maxwell essence of the images.
By Hervé
Hello Victor, is there a simple way to tell Maxwell to use another partition or disk...?

I feel like OJ Simpson... in theory It counts, but in practice, it does not... :cry: he he
By victor
We are adding this option for next patch, sorry.

I will add the image as an exception :wink:
By Hervé
yeahhh hurrah... ! you're da man Victor ! I can't wait to ry even much bigger ones.... I think the limit is te size of your Hard drive... no..?

He he...

Maxwell rulezzzzzzz...
By tom
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By lluistar
Herve, Your level 1 render sized down.

How long did you render it for?

Salut,
Lluis
By Hervé
it render for about 50 min. he he..
By tom
after months, maxwell still astonishes me...
By Hervé
Is it not incredible... everything's there...

Tom rulezzzzz
Maxwell rulezzzzzz
Victor rulezzzzz
Oscar rulezzzzz
Ignacio rulezzzz
all Maxwellians.. RULEZZZZZZZ !!!!!
By macray
You forgot mtripoli and his wife, and mihai....and all the other!

Nice picture! I especially like the wooden floor. All of the boards are modelled, or?
By Hervé
he he... I did not forget anyone coz I said all Maxwellians... he he.. ok maybe Tripoli's wife.... so Now she included... he he :D

Boards are not modeled, just a texture... a large texture
(8500 x 1800)

from this site... (extra large textures you need if you go for monster sizes...)

www.arroway.de
By tom
:oops: Hervé, this is a great society with all your sprits.
By Hervé
pronoced with Dustin Hoffman voice in "Wag the Dog"

Nahhhhh, that's nothing... :wink:
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]