Any features you'd like to see implemented into Maxwell?
By cyberjuls
Can someone tells us if you the date (15march 2005) for the beta standalone is always good?

Any news about rhino, softimage, cad pluggins?

Last edited by cyberjuls on Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Brett Morgan
DOH, I read Wednesday 9th March somewhere...

Brett
By cyberjuls
Even for the standalone? where have you read that ???
By Mihai
cyberjuls, look in the announcement section. But that announcement is for the next alpha release, not the standalone :wink:
By Brett Morgan
good detective work cyberjuls, they edited it so I thought it was the old message :roll: I wish we could see some sort of new feature/bug fix list before its released. :P

Brett
By cyberjuls
No news?
By victor
We are about to release a new Maxwell version. Maxwell is a standalone application from the beginning. In the next months we will provide some graphical interface applications for Maxwell (material editor, MXI viewer, etc). We will re-schedule the current roadmap, since the project is evolving very fast. Sorry for the confusion.
By cyberjuls
Thanks for your response,

I understood that maxwell is a standalone, but as far as i only get rhino, softimage and revit i am really looking forward to get a graphical interface for maxwell. For the moment it seems that i can just play with max demo, but that won't last long. Hope it will come soon then, just keep working as good as you're doing right now.

A+
By cyberjuls
Is it still on the roadmap? Can we have already a date or is it too early to annonce it?

By the way, good job for the pluggins, rhino will be soon done (april), xsi autodesk will follow, wow I was not asking as much (in fact yes :lol: ).

NL guys are fixing new standard to reactivity. :wink:
By cyberjuls
I am speaking naturaly of the graphical interface.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]