Any features you'd like to see implemented into Maxwell?
By Mark Bell
We have MultiLight which is an excellent post render tool to create addition renders by tweaking lighting without re-rendering. This is probably a long shot (no pun intended), but develop a Multi Light Camera tool which allows adjustment of some or all of the camera settings so a final render can be tweaked to change the focus/DOF etc. on the final render similar to how MultiLight works. Not sure how you could do this, but there might be a way and hence the wishlist....
As an example, an interior render could show a scene where the focus is in the foreground, then using the MLC tool, change the focus to the background allowing multiple views from a single render.
By Forum Moderator
Hello Mark,

That concept clashes a bit with the way Maxwell gets it's DOF blur, which is produced naturally by the camera model, however, I think it could be achieved as a post-process by using a pin hole camera (which gets everything in focus) and a Z-depth channel, which gives information about the distance from the objects to the camera. I think this could be automated somehow. I will suggest the idea to the developers to see what they think.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Best regards,
Fernando

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]