Any features you'd like to see implemented into Maxwell?
By victor
We expect that a C4D version can be ready in 2 months or earlier. We will provide more details as soon as we can.
By Gerardo Giachetti
Guys, please continued to work hard on Cinema connection.

Mine licence trial of max will end between 25 days. :( :(
By 216coupe
Please .......... Cinema Connection !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tks
By Tyrone Marshall
victor wrote:We expect that a C4D version can be ready in 2 months or earlier. We will provide more details as soon as we can.
I cannot wait, my trial versin of 3DS ends as well in less than a month. The anticipation in the Cinema 4D community is very high for this release. I would even expect that a large number of Maxwell Render users may be Cinema 4D users.
By andronikos916
that is true... I bet that the C4d forum here will be the most visited one!
By Holger Schoemann
Yepp, agree :wink:
By Duncan
Damn so many of you Cinema users, I'm hanging out for the XSI plugin :).
Most XSI users are pretty happy with Mental Ray, so there won't be to many people wanting a Maxwell plug.
By Ric_535
another cinema user here - just waiting for the plug to be released so i can jump on the train, just dont have the urge to try it with max or maya :P
By andronikos916
Duncan wrote:Damn so many of you Cinema users, I'm hanging out for the XSI plugin :).
Most XSI users are pretty happy with Mental Ray, so there won't be to many people wanting a Maxwell plug.

Duncan you can do 2 wise decisions:

1) switch to C4D
2) and use maxwell with C4D ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding ! but maybe ....right?

cy! I hope that Maxwell will suport XSI but even if the do not with final release 1 I am sure that you will be able to export your scene to Maxwell some how...
By Tyrone Marshall
I would susupect that there are a few hurdles for the cinema 4d connection:

1 : Cinema's system of units is very loose- there is practically no difference between the different system of units, Cinema just switches its notation of the units.

2: Cinema 4D's camera system is not as varied as 3DS Studio Max - it may be a little difficult to literally equate the Maxwell Camera into something Cinema can handle without some use of Cinema's Expresso or Coffee.

3: Cinema 4D's materials is heavily tied into the built-in renderer and is pretty advanced although it does not yet handle node based material managers.
By Pietro Spampatti
Cinema 4D connection will be a greath think for the archiCAD (and vector works) user too. Don't make late the MacOSX version than the win version.

PETER
By andronikos916
it will be available soon... I remeber about 1month ago that they will release C4d - Maxwell plg in in two months - so one more month to wait from today....

cy,
Andronikos
By Duncan
andronikos916 wrote:
Duncan wrote:Damn so many of you Cinema users, I'm hanging out for the XSI plugin :).

Duncan you can do 2 wise decisions:

1) switch to C4D
2) and use maxwell with C4D ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding ! but maybe ....right?

cy! I hope that Maxwell will suport XSI but even if the do not with final release 1 I am sure that you will be able to export your scene to Maxwell some how...
LOL hahaha
When I brought Maxwell they told me 2 months and there will be an XSI version. I have know doubt there will be one, its just when !
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]