Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By Mihai
It was about time for a facelift, and going with a dark theme seems to be what many users wanted. There will most probably be little tweaks left to do here and there, please post here if you find something unpleasant...

New functionalities
  • Automatic IMGUR image upload: Click on the "Upload an image" tab and simply load your image, it will be automatically uploaded to IMGUR.com and once the upload is complete, the image link will be automatically inserted into your post. IMGUR no longer deletes any images, and also the max upload size I think is 5MB. This also works for the Quick Reply. Fantastic, great, awesome.
  • Quick reply: Below the last post you how have a Quick reply field. Nice.
  • Latest posts preview at the bottom of the forum list to quickly see what's new
  • Twitter feed in footer to see the latest Maxwell Render tweets
  • The "Search" top menu option lets you quickly choose to search only your posts, last 24H posts, last 7days posts
  • Looks great on small screens as well. The web geeks call this "responsive design". oooo...
Functionality to be added
  • A header gallery showcasing the latest images posted in the Gallery forum.
  • What else would you like to see? A tag system to tag posts with certain topics?... If you have any ideas or requests please write them in this thread.
By Rafal SLEK
W h a t a n i c e s u r p r i s e !!!
By Rafal SLEK
I was really tired with old UI thanks a lot for this change.
I have small request - to move gallery section somewhere on top, now it looks like it is not important for anyone and moved away.
By Mihai
You mean the 4 post previews that are now at the bottom? Yes I think it's a good idea to move that section to the top. The future gallery section that will show thumbs of the new images in the gallery (selected by our moderators) is going to be added in the future.
By Rafal SLEK
Gallery section is now in Other topics on the bottom of the main forum page.
By Thomas An.
Holly hell, what did you do to my face ? !

(I like the lime undertones and the use of font size to emphasize things like the quotation marks)
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]