Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
Mihai wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:03 am
I know there are some tricks to solving these, but I don't know them, so I fiddle no more.
:) I remember being on verge of giving up on it. Then my cousin was watching one day and made an observation: that I was looking at it in 2D (as six faces), instead of seeing it as 3D pieces that need to be in distinct positions. Standing on that insight it was possible to apply some analytical thinking and do the rest. Basically you start with the cross pieces at the base (in this case the blue). Then fill in the edge pieces of the base; making sure their three colors match the centers that are adjacent to them. Then fill-in edge pieces of the middle row. These two rows (base and middle) are the easy part. The top row requires some science. You try to discover sets of moves that, at the end, leave the bottom two rows untouched, and then observe what the moveSet did to the top pieces. For example there is a set of moves that at the end will only rotate three of the top corner pieces clockwise on their own axis and also shift their relative positions clockwise. This alone is enough, if applied consecutively, (by selecting the one piece to exclude from rotation) to fix all four corner pieces of the top row. Then there are moves that only affect the top cross-pieces.

Once done with all three rows it is time for the bonus round :twisted: , there are moveSets that (at their end) affect the the rotation of the center pieces themselves. The whole cube is still in tact (and you wouldn't know anything changed if there was no decal to mark the center piece orientation).

Now, Loretta, if you do the right thing and return the computer you stole from Mihai he will solve it for you. I remember he was a very smart guy. :P
Mihai wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:59 pm
"Math" and "Science" are just instruments for the white supremacist patriarchy to maintain their biopolitical dominance over oppressed groups. So I do not subscribe to these concepts of hate.
Touchy subject :P ... Lets move to something more sensible, ... So... if gravity is a hoax and what we feel is the upwards acceleration of the earth disk ... and the antarctic wall is about 200ft tall preventing the oceans from draining over the edge, what prevents the air from draining ?
Thomas An. wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 am
Touchy subject :P ... Lets move to something more sensible, ... So... if gravity is a hoax and what we feel is the upwards acceleration of the earth disk ... and the antarctic wall is about 200ft tall preventing the oceans from draining over the edge, what prevents the air from draining ?
I find more interesting the behaviour of the time-space if you are constantly accelerating upwards. At 9.8 acceleration rate you would reach light speed within an age. But with the speed very near to light speed, the time would slow, so maybe we are living the last moments of reaching light speed, but soooo slow, like the minute I took to write this would be seen as centuries to an external observer.
By Mihai
Thomas An. wrote:
Mihai wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:59 pm
"Math" and "Science" are just instruments for the white supremacist patriarchy to maintain their biopolitical dominance over oppressed groups. So I do not subscribe to these concepts of hate.
On Mondays, I *usually* identify as a transexual woman on her period, and I have to say this typical sarcastic mansplaining is making me feel very unsafe. Please stop your verbal violence.
Mihai wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:32 pm
On Mondays, I *usually* identify as a transexual woman on her period, and I have to say this typical sarcastic mansplaining is making me feel very unsafe. Please stop your verbal violence.
Apologies !
"Mansplaining" happens when my low self esteem and years of life failures manifest as a false sense of confidence, thinly concealing a feeling of desperation while sinking into irrelevance. In reality I am just a harmless fruitcake :wink:
Last edited by Thomas An. on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
luis.hijarrubia wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:13 am
Thomas An. wrote:
I find more interesting the behaviour of the time-space if you are constantly accelerating upwards. At 9.8 acceleration rate you would reach light speed within an age. But with the speed very near to light speed, the time would slow, so maybe we are living the last moments of reaching light speed, but soooo slow, like the minute I took to write this would be seen as centuries to an external observer.
... and that is how you can detect the level deception we have been subjected to. Every rational contradiction reveals a new deception. In this case, obviously, larger then speed of light motion is indeed possible, but they don't want us to suspect it !!! :shock:
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]