Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By NicoR44
Isn't it amazing how time flies, I've been a Maxwell forum member for over 12 years already!

Who else is still here and enjoying the power of Maxwell Render 8)
By abed-sabeh
NicoR44 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 pm
Isn't it amazing how time flies, I've been a Maxwell forum member for over 12 years already!

Who else is still here and enjoying the power of Maxwell Render 8)
I joined on Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:45 pm :D ... and I am here!
By NicoR44
Cool! doesn't it seem like just yesterday :D
I also still remember what my first render was that I posted, it was a closed door with a very very bright burning light behind it, quickly thereafter I began posting cockpit renders :-)
By NicoR44
It seems so Thomas, and I hate it..
I wish it was as buzzing as a few years back, but I won't give up :-) I'll just keep posting nice renders untill it's buzzing once again :-)
By Thomas An.
NicoR44 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 am
It seems so Thomas, and I hate it..
I wish it was as buzzing as a few years back, but I won't give up :-) I'll just keep posting nice renders untill it's buzzing once again :-)
Good times back then.
I think what's happening is that other companies slowly added physically based tech to their products and at the same time Maxwell kept adding features (which ultimately increases ergonomic complexity). So the main selling points of uniqueness, simplicity, and realism were eroded.
By Thomas An.
Mihai wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 pm
What am I, invisible? :P
Curt, have you seen Mihai ? Cool guy, he used to walk around with a fake mustache painted on his face. Wonder whatever happened to him.
By Thomas An.
Mihai wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:10 am
I decided to change my look. You may call me Loretta.
ok ... Loretta. I am sure you look great in your new style. Now, back on topic, have *YOU* seen Mihai ?

(Curt, who is Loretta ? )
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]