Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By Rafal SLEK
Nice to see you too :-)
By T0M0
Does betas area work for you guys ? ( http://www.maxwellrender.com/betas/ )

I'm logged in on forum and when I try to access betas page () error message appears: ...You have been redirected to this page because you are either not registered with the forums, or you are not logged in to the forums...

Tested in Opera and Chrome browser, but it doesn't work :(
By Mihai
The new forum looks nice...

I'd like to change the icons for new/unread/sticky etc. because right now they are all green and it's annoying to "read" which posts are new. So I thought in honour of the original Maxwell Simball, have something like this for unread/read (without the black frame around them, seems it's the forum that adds that):
simball_unread.png
simball_read.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Forum Moderator
Hi,
We thought the forum was too crowded with different sections, so decided that it would be ok if we post Studio bugs in Studio section, plugins bugs in their sections, etc, just to keep it simple.

Regarding icons: nice idea with the simball! We also wanted to change them but preferred to make the forum public and then deal with that. I agree current option is kind of ugly; a colored dot would be better.

Cheers!
Fernando
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]