Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)

Would you buy youre own maxwell T-shirt?

I sure would
36%
It depends on the price
23%
If it improves rendertime I would, else no
41%
By ludenhud
Since vray (link) have start to introduce their own tshirt, would I be more than happy to wear my own Maxwell tshirt.

So what is youre reaction to a Maxwell tshirt?

edit:
Im thinking the tshirt in form of a maxwell logo on the chest (maby with a striking phrase underneath the logo), and a picture of something rendered on the back.

Something like this:
front .......................................back
ImageImage
Last edited by ludenhud on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rivoli
i'd be delighted.
By siliconbauhaus
It was suggested ages ago but no one seemed interested
By ludenhud
siliconbauhaus wrote:It was suggested ages ago but no one seemed interested
One logic explanation might be that most of the maxwell users rather reaches sample level 25 than the civilization. So it would be wast of money to buy a tshirt noone however never would see you wearing ;)
By Hervé
I did not vote, because I want some Maxwell sunglasses, not another shirt (I make tee shirts myself...)... or some Maxwell latex gloves at the least... he he
By Mihai
Maximus3D wrote:"Maxwell Render, we emit light where no flashlight has emitted light before!"

/ Max
Where would that be?

I want a t-shirt, and a mousepad, and a coffee mug, I want everything :)
By Hervé
well I know it... NL should open a boutique...
By DELETED
DELETED
By DELETED
DELETED
By ludenhud
Maximus3D wrote:But.. then again, how many will understand what something with the words Maxwell on means. Most people probably guesses you advertise for Maxwell Coffee and that'd surely be strange. Maybe at a 3d geek party it'll be good to have clothes and items with the Maxwell logotype on. In other situations it's illogical.

/ Max
Im thinking the tshirt in form of a maxwell logo on the chest (maby with a striking phrase underneath the logo), and a picture of something rendered on the back.

Something like this:
front .......................................back
ImageImage

And I wear many tshirts with motives that might not be recognizeed by others but who tha hell care :)

ImageImageImage
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]