Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By Tea_Bag
Hey Guys,

Thought id get some feed back on my website to see what you guys think but a few things still need doing:

Design pics need to be linked with detailed Images
Download CV link
About
More models and renders need adding

And some other bits but here is the link to my site:

http://www.dvc3d.com/
(this link will be available temporarily sorry for any inconvenience but you will get another chance when its done! :) )
Last edited by Tea_Bag on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By RobMitchell
I'm liking it so far! Design is clean and simple, which I always prefer, and the colour scheme works. Really like the 'clay' renders to emphasise the modeling too. I think once it's all filled in, it'll be a great website.
By RobMitchell
Thanks very much. :) Our website's actually going through a design overhaul at the minute - it's just a case of having time to do it that's the problem. :p It'll be looking much nicer though when we can get down to it.
By JCAddy
Tea_Bag wrote:Is it a good idea to have a downloadable CV on your website?
A lot of people say yes, but I figure if someone is really interested after reading my bio, looking at my portfolio etc...then they can email me for it. So I simply put 'for resume requests, shoot me an email'
By -Adrian
Very nice! I really like the speed, you have a good webhost (and Paul of course). One thing that could be made more comfortable is the image popups. Instead of having a close button, i would have them close or jump to the next image, no matter where the user clicks :)
By Tea_Bag
Thanks Adrian! I would love them to jump to the next image too but sadly the webhost only has a set of image gallery tools that can be used! :( - I used moonfruit to create my site as I needed a quick solution. All I can hope for is when moonfruit updates there site tools it will include upgraded image gallery features! Other than the image gallery issues moonfruit is really easy to use and is pretty flexible when it comes to editing!

This is what they do at the moment!

http://imagetoolsshowhome.moonfruit.com/
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]