Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By michaelplogue
Although I'm an athiest, I've always keep an open mind and am very respectfull towards the beliefs that people hold regarding religion.

Then, you see something like this, and you are left speechless ....... :shock:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512

By ivox3
The Onion, ....heh, ....that says it all, .....but I like that idea they've got going.

It's nice to know that if you accidentally fall off a building/bridge/cliff ......that it's not gravity, .....but the very Hand of God driving you to a very certain death. LOL ......at least your certain He'll be around when you cut out. :P

You'll be right in his hand ! ! :lol:
By b-kandor
Funny - I have enjoyed the Onion for years - but just to make sure everyone knows - this is a satirical newspaper where anything you read may or may not be completely fabricated.

Once they had an article about 'straw' space shuttles made out of... straw. Apprently the prototypes worked 'flawlessly' but when they ignited the engines on the launch pad the whole thing just 'burst into flames' 'we have no idea what happened'

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/50100
By michaelplogue
ivox3 wrote:May as well jump over here next.

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublons ... ociety.htm
"-After spending over sixteen million dollars and using over 48 thousand yards of industrial strength strapping tape, we of the Flat Earth Society were able to construct an enormously powerful neurotransmitter that can implant suggestions directly into the brains of the nearby non-Flat Earthers. Having set it up just outside of the Russian Antarctic exploration post (Vostok), we are awaiting word that all three scientists and 174 penguins have been shown the light."

:P :P :P
By ivox3
What's so funny ! ...... :P
By RonB
Well, don't worry cause we in the U.S. have the idiot Bush to tell us what is scientific truth or not...
By ivox3
RonB wrote:Well, don't worry cause we in the U.S. have the idiot Bush to tell us what is scientific truth or not...
WRONG ! ......... Al Gore is cheif scientist around here. He did invent the internet, ...so he must be pretty smart. :P
By thxraph
ivox3 wrote:
RonB wrote:Well, don't worry cause we in the U.S. have the idiot Bush to tell us what is scientific truth or not...
WRONG ! ......... Al Gore is cheif scientist around here. He did invent the internet, ...so he must be pretty smart. :P
smartness is a very relative abstractive thing in america you know ;)
you can be considerated as smart because you know how to locate italia, spain or sweden on an earthmap...so... in the same time you can thing that they still not have electricity or even water at home ;)

thxraph, who will need to be paid very expensive to move to USA ;) (i mean very, very, very hehe)...such a brainless president...dangerous guy
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]