Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By messire
macray wrote:. And I don't think france deserves the victory yesterday after all the very boring games before.
?? I thought football was a one match stuff...meaning the most boring team can be the best the next match...I'm sure spanish bookmakers thought the same yesterday :)
Last edited by messire on Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Mihai
France woke up :shock: Very nice last goal for Zidane as well.....Spain got a really cold shower yesterday, even with a penalty. Well, such is life :)
By deesee
France definitely surprised me yesterday. Unfortunately, I think the winner of the Germany - Argentina game will win it all. Those two teams have played better than any other, including Brazil. France will be Brazil's first real challenge and I'm curious to see how they do. A Germany - Brazil final would be a great re-match from the last world cup, but an Argentina - Brazil final would be even better! Right now I don't think I would go with Brazil in either case. Beating Ghana 3-0 is no real achievement folks.
By Mihai
Argentina, come on :) They play nice, but they act even better.....it's a shame they have to ruin a game with the falling down, rolling on the ground 7 times....
By x_site
Final will be Portugal and the loosing team.... :D
By deesee
Mihai wrote:Argentina, come on :) They play nice, but they act even better.....it's a shame they have to ruin a game with the falling down, rolling on the ground 7 times....
There's some truth to that. Still no one is as bad, mean, or rough as the Uzbjeckiazutjenikitzistan team. Remember Mexico 68!? It's a shame what they had to do that one player's leg. :D :D
By macray
I can't believe germany won, and that brasil is out as well.

-> to quote the german team manager:

"the world cup is won, now we are playing the european championship." :D :D

Just 4 european soccer team are left in the game.

Next match will be tomorrow.
Germany : Italy
By messire
When France plays like that, they can win any world cup :) Zizou was genious again saturday...!can't wait till wednesday.... Lets hope germany wins tomorrow, so we can have the 1982 remake ( without the terrorist attack from Schumacher....) ( in france its called the Seville bombing ( l'attentat de seville))

N.
By deesee
messire wrote:.... Lets hope germany wins tomorrow, so we can have the 1982 remake
If we have a 1982 remake, the Italy wins with World Cup. If that's the case, then I agree with you....let's have a 1982 remake.

:D :D

France did play an incredible game, however, it wasn't that impressive given that it was against a Brazil team that played so-so this world cup. Ronaldinho didn't know if his job was to shoot, or set someone else up for a shot. In the end, no one took a shot. Ronaldo and his chubby belly only went to Germany to beat the scoring record. Nevertheless, it's nice to see Brazil taken down a notch (got pretty tired of everyone yielding the championship to them).
By Dexel
Yes deesee I saw it in the Zirconium oxide ball. But thats just for tomorrow. Sunday the Zirconium becomes Zidanium. Where is that .ior?
By aitraaz
Dexel wrote:Yes deesee I saw it in the Zirconium oxide ball. But thats just for tomorrow. Sunday the Zirconium becomes Zidanium. Where is that .ior?
LOL:)
deesee wrote:
messire wrote: Ronaldo and his chubby belly only went to Germany to beat the scoring record.

Yup, sad to see Ronaldo fall on his arse every time he tries to move laterally. :?
By deesee
Good stuff Dexel.

:D :D
By j_man
yea crazy refs this time around, it's not only the penalty decision in the Australian, Italy game, Materazzi's tackle in the first half although dangerous wasn't worth a red card. The italians are excellent at defence, and even with one man down we (the Aussies) still couldn't convert any of our opportunities into goals so even though the call was dubious, Italy were better. I would have liked to see the golden goal time, could have made all the difference I think. We played really well, and lost aginst a team that played pretty averagely. Still, the roo's made it to the last 16 even though they were ranked at the bottom. Next time around we'll be even more dangerous. I bet we'll still be under-rated.
now if you want to talk about bad refs let chat about Australia v Croatia!

Anyway. I'm banking on Portugal now, I have them in a sweepstake and stand to win £60 odd squids. France seem to be a a bit of a dark horse at the moment and obviously Germany are on fire.
Lets see tonight!

J.
By -Adrian
Yeah looking forward tonight's matches, my prediction is GER>ITA POR>FRA, though i'd like to see the latter swapped.

Have a good evening guys n gals.
By j_man
Yea that's my hopeful selection to. the thing about France is that they're a bit of a dark horse at the moment, everyone has been saying how poorly they've been but here they are in the semi's. Come on Portugal!

J.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]