Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By deesee
I'm rooting for France, for no other stupid reason other than a dislike for the coach and Figo. Silly, but true.

Australia will unfortunately lose the man who is, in my opinion, the best coach alive! I think he's going to coach the Russian team if I'm not mistaken. He coached South Korea to a surprising finish in 2002, out of nowhere, then he coaches Australia to a great World Cup. Don't be surprised to see Russia kicking some butt in the next Cup.

My prediction: ITA. GER. POR. FRA. (I still think Portugal is better...I just don't want them to win)

Two more hours until the Italy - Germany game!!

Ciao.
By x_site
Forca Portugal :D
By -Adrian
deesee wrote:Australia will unfortunately lose the man who is, in my opinion, the best coach alive! I think he's going to coach the Russian team if I'm not mistaken. He coached South Korea to a surprising finish in 2002, out of nowhere, then he coaches Australia to a great World Cup. Don't be surprised to see Russia kicking some butt in the next Cup.
Yeah Guus Hiddink, he's every fan's dream, i really don't know how he pulls it off, but it really changed my percepetion on how much a coach can affect his team's performance.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]