Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
Thanks Hervé, yes that's part of the thought behind them. There is quite a bit of planning behind these exposures, it's not some sort of snapshots but i do locationspotting first, take a couple of snapshots and then go back later on when the lighting and atmosphere is to my liking. Then i rig and shoot. :)

/ Magnus
i shot it on a little pocket sony cam that does panoramic with built in photo filters. with the "sunset" filter and evening light, it turned out quite nice i thought..... nothing like pro photo maximus now that he has the photo bug....

i'm reading in the news that your neighbors north of you are planning a missile launch. i've never been to asia but it is on my to do list. just out of curiosity, what is the atmosphere like in South Korea since Jong-un took power?
Sandy, I always enjoy your pictures.

I had learned about Korea years ago in geography and economics classes but always underestimated the significance between North and South as it relates to government control (the role of communism vs. democracy). Recently I came across a satellite image similar to the one I have linked to below, which exemplifies this dichotomy.

It's amazing how developed South Korea has become since the Korean war. One country embraced democracy while the other seems to cling to the notion of communism/dictatorship.

I apologize for the flab, but this absolutely fascinates me....

I hope to visit your country one day. :)

a few more from me. the last 2 days i was walking around taking pics in the city...

and something from a week ago...
(a water tower. the picture was taken during snowfall. strangely lightroom didn't turn it upright but the image was a lot more interesting. slightly coloured and it was ready for my taste)

hope you like 'em...
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]